Pages

Monday, February 01, 2016

RRBF's New Bolt!


Are you ready Ruby Rock-it Fans to see some more of the brand new product in use?!

This month the team will be sharing our work with Bolt and Iwood.  
The Bolt collection has a sewing theme to them along with a range of fun patterns where as the iwood is just as it says .. amazing wood designs on the papers ,,, Delish!

I used mainly the patterns from the Bolt papers here to create this Crazy Love layout but some of the iwood papers crept in!


Products Used

The background is made up of strips of the Bolt paper and I used a some of the iwood too which went perfectly.  I also used some of the pink hearts and stripes paper to add a line of little hearts.

I used the die cut buttons to accent the side of the circle frame along with some of the epoxy stickers.


I cut the little ticket from the Bolt papers and added the 'Crazy Love' with the wood veneer alphabet.  The floral bling added a bit of sparkle to the page.  I could resist using the corrugated paper to the mat the photo on!!


 This has to be my favourite saying in this range  .... you do have to get out there and create your own happiness!  This is pretty much what we were doing in this photo on the layout, just goofing around and having a laugh


I used the stitching stamp along the edge of the paper as I loved the effect it gave.

Are you tempted to get to your local Ruby Rock-it stockist and get some Bolt and iwood?
We sure hope so!

Have fun

No comments: